0 रू

Your basket contains:

Your basket is empty now

Go to your basket


The vitreous is a transparent, jelly-like substance within the eye. The lens is situated in the vitreous. The vitreous helps to maintain intraocular pressure and the smooth surface of the retina. The vitreous contains 98–99% water, and the remaining 1% consists of sodium chloride, trace proteins and hyaluronic acid.

Back to dictionary
VISA Master Card DHL India post